world than by bicycle because travel is about the journey and everything it encompasses, never just the destination.
Since 1995 we've been sharing our passion for travelling by bicycle and offer rides all over the world, on every
type of terrain, for all ages and experience. We are ambitious and growing fast and seek talented, dynamic, young individuals with a passion for adventure travel and a desire to learn about a fascinating and rewarding business.
There is currently a vacancy for a Finance Assistant in our Bangkok office.
The focus of the role will be closely supporting the SpiceRoads Finance Manager while working within a small Finance Team. The job will include:
• Work closely with the Finance Manager (Foreigner) in delivering reports per the agreed timetable.
• Assist the Finance Manager if required in communications with internal and external parties.
• Produce Analysis as required, weekly and monthly, detailing company performance.
• Produce Analysis supporting the monthly financial reports.
• Issue weekly reports detailing Bank Balances and activity.
• Ensure that reports are both complete and accurate.
• As with all members of the Finance Team, offer support and assistance to internal customers.
• Supporting all members of the Finance Team as and when required.
• Reporting to Finance Manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• A degree in Finance and Accounting or similar.
• 4 years’ experience of similar work in a similar environment.
• Experience in completing Bank Reconciliations.
• A good understanding of Accounting and GAAP.
• Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written and spoken).
• Very good Excel and English skills.
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience issuing reports per agreed timelines.
• Knowledge of Asia, the travel industry, along with a passion for cycling is ideal.
If you have an adventurous nature and are looking for an exciting future with a forward thinking tour operator,
please send us your CV and a cover letter in English via at firstname.lastname@example.org
SpiceRoads Co., Ltd.
45 Sub Soi Pannee, Soi Pridi Banomyong 26, Sukhumwit 71 Road,
Klongton Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Tel: +66 (0) 2381 7490 Fax: +66 (0) 2381 7491